Patricia Brum graduated at the top of her Southwestern Law School class, also holding an MBA in Finance. She has over 10 years of strong international business experience in conducting financial analysis and assisting in the expansion of businesses in a diverse array of industries.
Ms. Brum’s uses her legal and business expertise to craft effective and efficient solutions to help individuals and businesses succeed. She represents a diverse range of clients in general civil and business litigation, including real and intellectual property.
Ms. Brum was a judicial extern to two federal judges in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. She is a Brazilian native and avid advocate for the Latin Business community in Los Angeles, California.
Prior to joining Kulik Gottesman Siegel & Ware LLP, Ms. Brum was an associate at Law Offices of Roger C. Hsu.
- Advised companies negotiating new ventures in several countries, including Italy, Spain, China, Canada and several Latin American countries, such as Mexico and Brazil.
- Drafted and Reviewed Contracts
- Negotiated settlements
- Assisted and counseled general contractors and subcontractors involved in the construction of hotels and multi-family apartments across California and Nevada.
- Negotiated and settled disputes relating to the quality of natural stone (marble & granite industry).
- Held contractor’s licenses both in CA & NV.
“Law License: How Undocumented Immigrants Can Make Their ‘American Dream’ Reach As Far As the Practice of Law,” Southwestern Law Review (2014).
- Brazil California Chamber of Commerce
- National Latina Business Women Association
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association